CBSE Merit Scholarship 2013 Scheme for +2 School Students. For more information on CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for +2 visit their offcial website (given below). Duration of CBSE Merit Scholarship 2013 for +2. Two years subject to renewal on year to year basis (02 years only (for Class XI & XII)). Eligibility for CBSE Merit Scholarship 2013 for +2 The applicant should fulfill all the criteria given below for consideration and award of scholarship:
- Score of 60% or more marks in Class X, 2006 examinations conducted by the CBSE, and
- Should be an Indian national. and
- Should be the girl child and only child of her parents. and
- Should be a student of CBSE in Class X (i.e. passed class X from a CBSE affiliated school) and having 6.2 or more CGPA in Class X Examinations 2011 conducted by the Board and pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools
- The tuition fees for Class X should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month during the Academic year. In the next 02 years the total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
Value of CBSE Merit Scholarship 2013 – Rs. 500/- per month Documents to be sent with the Application 1. An attested copy of Mark sheet of Class X 2011 issued by CBSE. 2. An affidavit from the parent that the candidate is the only child of her parents on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly sworn in before First class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/Executive Magistrate should be submitted along with the application. Photocopy of affidavit will not be accepted. Application Form send for below address The duly filled in proforma be sent in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X 2011 (F-1)” should be sent to the “SECTION OFFICER (SCHOLARSHIP) CBSE, SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR, DELHI–110 092”. Change of address must be intimated immediately. Contact Details of CBSE Merit Scholarship 2013 for +2 Official Website of Scholarship : http://cbse.nic.in/meritsc.htm Central Board of Secondary Education “Shiksha Kendra”, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 301.