Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships 2013 for College Students
The Ministry of Human Resources Development, Department of Higher Education, Government of India has introduced a new scholarship scheme titled “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students”.
Last date for application : 31st October 2012
The scholarship for 2013, will update soon..
The scholarship for College Students and university for more information about the scholarship please visit official website (given below).
Eligibility for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships 2013
- The student should have scored a minimum 80% of marks in Class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent.
- Applicant should be an Indian national.
- Applicant should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2011 conducted by CBSE and
- Have secured the total aggregate marks (in first five subjects) equal or above the following minimum marks as per the stream opted by the applicant:
- Minimum Total Aggregate Marks for all categories (SC/ST/OBC/UR) to apply for Scholarship (Marks in first five subjects)
- Science – 410/500
- Commerce – 387/500
- Humanities – 330/500
Amount of Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships 2013
- The scholarship will be given @ Rs.1000/- per month at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.2000/- per month at Post graduation level.
- Students pursuing professional courses would get Rs.2000/- per month in the 4th & 5th year. The scholarship would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.
How to apply for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships 2013
Do you want to know the instruction of how to apply, please visit official website.
Contact Details of Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships 2013
Official Website of Scholarship : http://www.cbse.nic.in
The Deputy Secretary,
Administration & Vigilance,
Central Board of Secondary Education , 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 301
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org