India Merit Undergraduate Scholarships 2013
There are three India Merit Undergraduate Scholarships, available for Indian students starting their undergraduate degree studies in September 2013.
India Merit Undergraduate Application Deadline : 28-06-2013
Each scholarship is worth £7,000 per year of study for all undergraduate programmes except Medicine and Dentistry. Students of Medicine or Dentistry will only receive the scholarship in the first two years of study. The scholarships will take the form of a fee reduction.
The scholarships are:
- £1,000 each for students studying Nanotechnology courses (jointly run with the University of Leeds)
- £1,500 each for students paying fees between £12,760 – £14,680
- £2,000 each for students paying fees of £14,681 and upwards
Eligibility for India Merit Undergraduate Scholarships 2013
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your postgraduate Taught Masters programme in September 2013.
- You must be an Indian national or permanently domiciled in India.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- For more details about the scholarship, visit scholarship website.
Our Management School offers MSc and MBA scholarships worth up to £5000. These scholarships will be awarded on merit.
Scholarship Website : http://www.shef.ac.uk